We would like to inform you in this regard, that we may employ third-party companies and individuals for assisting us in the following ways:
• To facilitate our Service / products;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analysing how our Products are being used.
Data Collection & Disclosure:
The personal information we collect when you interact with us via this website includes:
Information you provide us with, such as
• Your name and contact information;
• Email communications sent to Remidio;
• Email ids when you register for newsletters
• Your responses to any surveys that you may choose to participate in.
• Activity data, such as when you completed a form on this website;
• Information from your visits to this website, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system
• Pages you visited before and after navigating to this website including referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths;
• Social media tracking pixels that allow platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions; and
• Device information, including the unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network information;
• Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
• Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
• Any other personal or sensitive information that you post on our website or send to us.
Personal information we collect when we monitor other websites may include your public personal information, eg. when we monitor digital conversations on public platforms to understand what people are saying about us or the medical device industry more generally. We may combine information that we have about you from various sources.
Personal information we collect when you report a possible side effect associated with one of our products may include information such as your gender, date of birth and information about your health.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
Provide you with information and services including:
• Online events, such as webcast events;
• Our press releases;
• Job postings;
• Financial results;
• Tips, helpful information and marketing communications about our products and services. We will always obtain consent for marketing where required by law.
Contact and interact with you, including to:
• Respond to your requests (like, in a case you applied for employment); and
• Provide important notices and updates, such as changes to our terms and policies, security alerts and administrative messages.
Operate our business, including to:
• Respond to reports you make of a possible side effect associated with one of our products and to monitor the safety of our products.
• Comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidance;
• Comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities; and
• Investigate and take action against illegal or harmful behaviour of users.
Improve our daily operations, including:
• For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to help us deliver and improve our digital platforms, content and services;
• To monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services to understand which parts of our digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our platforms;
• To improve our products and services and our communications to you; and(wherever applicable) to ensure we have up-to-date contact information for you.
How long will we keep your personal information?
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
We will always keep your personal information for the period required by law and where we need to do so in connection with legal action or an investigation involving Remidio. Otherwise, we keep your personal information:
• For as long as needed to provide you with access to services you have requested;
where you have contacted us with a question or request, for as long as necessary to allow us to respond your question or request.
We sometimes share your personal information with others and transfer it internationally. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information as described in this Section.
We may share your personal information with:
• to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) of Remidio; and
the following trusted third parties:
• our agents and suppliers, including those who provide us with technology services such as data analytics, hosting and technical support;
• our professional advisors, auditors and business partners;
• regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities; and
• other third parties in connection with re-organizing all or any part of our business.
Your personal information may be processed by Remidio, its affiliated companies and Remidio's trusted third party suppliers outside of your home country. Data privacy laws in the countries to which your personal information is transferred may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your home country.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home country, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com.
We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For example:
• We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
• We use a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect Remidio accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
• All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
• When you register at our website, the website requires a password from you for your privacy and security. The website transmits information such as your Registration Information securely.
• Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically.
• While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The transmission to us of information via the internet or a mobile phone network connection is not within our control and may not be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
Websites that we do not own or control
What if you do not want to provide us with your personal information?
Where you are given the option to share your personal information with us, you can always choose not to do so. You can also request the correction of your personal information or restrict or object to the processing of your personal information.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in the section ‘How do we use your personal information?' above or that you are unable to make use of the services and products offered by us.
The Site and the Content contain copyrights, patents and other proprietary materials that are owned by Remidio, its affiliates and/or third parties and are protected by intellectual property laws of the country.
You should assume that all Content of the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, modified, published, distributed, transmitted, or exploited, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Remidio or the original creator of the material.
Product names, logos, trademarks, and service marks that are used or displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks and the exclusive property of Remidio or its affiliates. No use of the Trademarks may be made without Remidio’s prior written authorization, except to identify the product or services of the company. Other product names, logos, trademarks, and service marks appearing on the Site that are not owned by Remidio may not be used without express permission from its owner.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any intellectual property of Remidio or any third party.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer or mobile device at the request to your browser from a website when you visit this website. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
Most browsers allow cookies. However, user can set your browsers to refuse or remove them, if they wish.
Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. They are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or until you delete them from your cache. They are called permanent cookies and enable certain information about your use to be recalled when you return to the website.
A cookie can temporarily store anonymous information about the use and users of a website.Some cookies are required in order to use a website, others allow customization and optimization of the displayed content, the collection of user preferences or the monitoring of the website's audience, website errors and the securing of its access.
Cookies allow us to store information on the server to help make the Web experience better for you and for web site performance review.
How to control cookies?
We draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing certain features on our websites
If your Registration Information provided when you applied for a product or service on our website changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product or service. To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Contact us with any questions or concerns
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.