• Make sure that the iPhone has a fast and reliable internet connection.
• In the FOP app settings, turn on Cloud Sync.
• From the patient library, click on the cloud icon as shown in the image below.
• If syncing still doesn’t work, restart the app and repeat the above steps. Contact us if the issue persists.
• Go to fundus.co.in on your computer browser.
• Click on ‘I forgot my password’.
• Enter your registered email ID and click on ‘Send’.
• Open the Mail app on the FOP device. Open the latest mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Click on the password reset link and proceed to create a new password.
• Now restart the FOP app, and sign in again.
• Restart the FOP device by turning it off and then on.
• On the iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth >Turn it off, then turn it on.
• Reset network settings by going to iPhone settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings.
• When the reset process is complete, reconnect Bluetooth. Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Choose ‘FOP BLE’. Now the device will connect to the phone via Bluetooth.
• If the issue persists, contact us.
If your FOP images are all synced to the cloud, it will be stored on the Remidio dashboard for your use. This is separate from iCloud.
If all your exam data is synced to the Remidio Dashboard, there are many ways to free up space on your iPhone. Watch this video to know more.
Visit the Apple support page to learn how to recover your Apple ID password.
To extend your service warranty, contact us